Friday, July 17, 2009

Gen Y Marketing Podcast - Episode 52

For any of you who pay attention to podcast intro where I (meaning Jake) do a run down of the stories, you will have noticed that I put on this strange vocal inflection that sounds kinda odd (I have no idea why this is what we went with, I did it the first time and it just seemed to stick).

Anyway, in this weeks podcast you will notice when I say "15 yearold think twitter isn't cool" the way its read makes it sound there are fifteen one year old that think twitter isnt cool. To be honest I stand by that statistic as I am sure most 1 yearolds don't really think much of twitter but just so you know it was supposed to imply that 15 yearolds in general don't think twitter is cool. Sure it would have taken me less time to go back and do it again than to write this explanation but where would be the fun in that?

This weeks show :-

Marketing News this week:-



Campaign Focus:-

No comments: